Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Cloudy Days



A quick study of clouds, using brushes stolen from my super talented coworker, Jeff Turley! Still can't quite get the hang of the pen tilt angle jitter, but it looks cool!And a doodle from a meeting :)

It was a pretty exhausting weekend actually, I forgot to post on my blog that I would be at Anime Expo selling Prints and sketchbooks! It was great fun, I got to meet a lot of people and sell some goods, I think I will do it again next year!

Then on friday, Yuki 7 officially opened at Nucleus! Thanks to everyone who came by to show their support it was a really amazing show and Kevin did such a fantastic job with the character and the book!

Comic con is coming soon too O__O! I can't wait! It will be the first time I have had a hotel room since I was in high school. I hope to meet some awesome people, if anyone has a reccomendation of books to buy let me know :)

5 comments:

Chris Chien said...

*gasp* beautiful clouds! Victoria I love your work! I bought two of your booklets at AX. :) They are awesome and very inspiring! And you are also very pretty!

Desiree said...

Looking Awesome!

RAWLS said...

Super work Vic!!

kalonji said...

i love this one :-) !!!

Frank Hudson said...

You can feel the excitement in you as Comic Con approaches. This upcoming event is made more exciting by the fact that it will be the first time you will have a hotel room since high school. In relation to finding and acquiring useful things, recommendations for books to buy at Comic Con are always worthwhile.

In the same vein of practicality, dependable flatbed service help streamline transportation and support. Trustworthy service providers also contribute a great deal towards making different creative efforts successful and efficient just as when one moves through artistic landscapes with brushes and tools.