Sunday, April 25, 2010

Prints are GONE!



PRINTS ARE GONE!
Thanks for all the interest!!


So, I was cleaning out my house trying to figure out what to do with these 5 huge boring Ikea frames I had from my graduation show, and had to figure out what to do with the prints inside of them. I felt terrible about throwing them out, and decided to give them away!

Anyhow, onto the prints, if anyone wants these, please let me know, theyre all 13x19 and FREE! I will ship them anywhere in the US for 10 dollars (just for shipping) First person to email me gets em! (Please, US only...int. shipping is a big pain in the buttz)

sshaoshao@gmail.com

I would post new artwork too, but we had our house fumigated, and I'm not yet set up for painting yet :( I'll be doing artz soon tho!!

Elsa picked up the prints, I checked out her blog! This gal is talented! Check her out!!

http://elsasketch.blogspot.com/


Loving her pieces for Richard's Color class esp :)

3 comments:

Desiree said...

Aw, thats so sweet to give away your prints!
Love the new artist too!!

C.Deboda said...

Darn, I missed out! Prints look great from what I can tell.

Nirvan Shuja said...

Can we see JPEGs of these anywhere? They look great.